3/4J I have a fabulous project for you to work on this week. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and find out facts about animals you are interested in.
You will have to create an imaginary animal to survive in one of the following environments:
- Majestic Mountains
- Jungle Island
- Kanubi Desert
- Plains of Moldovia
Animal Adaptations Book
Your reading and writing task is to create a book about how animals adapt to their environments.
You must choose a different animal for each adaptation and find out the following things:
- How it Camouflages itself? https://www.boredpanda.com/animal-camouflage-39/
- How it hibernates? http://www.conservationinstitute.org/10-animals-that-hibernate/
- How it’s warning colouration works? https://animalsake.com/list-of-animals-that-use-protective-coloration
- What its mimicry is? https://listverse.com/2013/07/20/10-devastatingly-deceptive-or-bizarre-animal-mimics/
- What are the behavioural adaptions of the animals. http://list25.com/25-animals-with-insane-survival-adaptations/
You will need a front page with a title, see below for an idea. Then a a new page for each adaptation.