We have been busy working on multiplication facts over the past rotation lessons. Last week, you learnt about arrays and repeated addition. You were about to make arrays in you maths journals by using fruit loops.
This week we are going to put together what we know by using a dice to add some randomness to your learning.
Learning Intention: To able to show your understanding of multiplication properties.
- Roll the dice to find 2 factors.
- Represent your factors as repeated addition.
- Represent your factors in groups
- Represent your factors an array
- Show your understanding of commutative properties
- Find the product