Learning Intention: To identify character traits by viewing a short media piece.
- View a movie trailer of the future movie release of ‘Frozen’
- Identify who the significant characters are in the movie.
- Record recognisable character traits while viewing the trailer.
- Rule up book into four sections.
- Record traits for the four main characters and provide evidence from the trailer to back up why you think these traits match the character.
Reflection: What difference did you experience viewing instead of reading about a character?
One thought on “Using Media To Study Character Traits – Disney’s Frozen Trailer”
Instead of imagining the characters you see them on a short video. When your ‘e reading a book you have read about what the character looks like, before you start reading about what happens in the book. You would probably get confused if the book mentions, someone or something you did`nt understand or that you did`nt realise was in the book. But if your ‘e watching a video it doesnt need to introduce the characters. It usually goes straight to the main parts and you don`t always have to worry about the introductions.