Advertisements See Think Wonder 1. What do you see? 2. What do you think is going on? 3. What does it make you wonder? 4. Who is India’s Google Boy? Share this:
4 thoughts on “Look to Learn: The Magical India – Google Boy”
1: Google Boy is making a speech to all his fans
2: Google Boy is talking about what he has learnt so far
3: I wonder why they call him Google Boy
Google Boy aka: Kautilya Pandit is a 6 year old boy with a Google mind! He knows all about geography because of a person in his family!
1. What do you see? Google Boy is making a speech in front 1000s of people. I see 1000s of people waiting for Google Boy to make his speech.
2. What do you think is going on? I think what’s going on is that Google Boy is going to say his big speech. I think what’s going on is that people are waiting and sitting down wait for Google Boy.
3. What does it make you wonder? I wonder why he is making a speech in front of 1000s of people? My answer is that he probably going to say what his learning is past the this year.
4. Who is India’s Google Boy? I don’t have a clue who is India’s Google Boy. Mrs Joyce!!!!!!
5/6J Google boy was really something. He knew so much information!
1. I see Google boy facing a huge audience in the blistering sun. He looks like royalty perched up there on the stage.
2. I think that people are asking google boy questions about world geography for him to answer.
3. It made me think about how much time he must spend researching facts.
4. Ben I would have to agree with you on who google boy is, because I have to research this.
Wow I got to give it to Gogle boy if the Presedent saw him he would win lots of money.