The Beauty of Doha, Qatar
After spending 6 days in one of the most mystical cities in the world, I learnt about the culture, food and how friendly the local are.
What can you see in the images?
What questions come to your mind when you see them?
9 thoughts on “The sites of Doha, Qatar: iEARN Conference 2013”
I wonder when will Uganda reach this level of development
These guys are just building and building in large capacities Joseline. There is a lot of money in Qatar. They like you have no water. They have a desalination plant that they can wash and clean things with but all drinking water has to be imported in bottles.
Hello Mrs Joseline. I am Kayleigh, I am one of Mrs Joyces students. I have been begging mum to donate money to charity so your school can have a water pump. I am looking forward to helping your school develop to a even better working environment. I wish you luck to get a water pump.
I can see a traffic hazerd that holds the hugest traffic I have ever seen comparing it to melbourne in Australia. I wonder if there is a car crash or the traffic lights aren’t working to be able to cause such a horrific traffic?
Mrs Joyce I have a question about the buildings. I know that all the buildings are the same colour but why does it have to be the same colour? Because say if I for instance went there to buy a house, by the time I go somewhere and come back I wouldn’t know where my house is. Not unles it just me being hopeless.
I can see lots of sand and dust going through the streets of Qatar! Hardly any cars are driving down the streets because it is to hot to do anything at Qatar! All of these buildings aren’t being used all because people are owning all of the houses in Qatar making all of the others just earn 49% as they earn the other 51% of it!
Wow these buildings are more than I expected, but very beautiful. The trees look exotic and the house with the green surrounding looks very rich. I didn’t expect they had. The same cars as us, I wonder what price they are because it looks as everyone has them. I wonder if the houses has ever clasped or if they are very strong, have you been in one Mrs Joseline or Mrs Joyce???
Looks like one of the pictures have the only grass in the hole of Qatar it looks like not real grass because of how green it is and they don’t have water to water it. Some of the house look like there made out of cardboard because of the colour and just how it looks like.
It looks like it is really busy in Qatar and there are lots of cars on the highways. Everything looks the same colour and looks like it was made out of the same materiels.