Education in India: The learning environment of an Indian Public School.
Watch the video and Develop a short Theory of Change using this Global Education:
1. It’s unacceptable that some schools in the world ……
2. We believe in a school that…….
3. The reality at this school at the moment is……
4. Can you list 3 solutions to the problem you identified?
5. What would this Indian school look like in the real world if your problem was solved?
Even though the infrastructure of many public schools in India lack resources, the learning that goes on inside the school is every bit as good or better than rich resourced schools.